Salisbury’s Alabama Julep Cup in pewter is inspired by a presentation cup created by William and John L’Hammedieu of Mobile circa 1846. The modified pear shape of the Alabama Julep seems typical of the work of several Alabama artisans and was used as a basic design element for vessels such as beakers, tea and coffee pots, and wine chillers.
Due to the current circumstances this item will be placed on a temporary back order, as soon as the manufacturer is shipping orders again. We will continue to monitor the situation and update you as we have more details.
• If you are not interested in any medallions or engraving please choose “None” from all drop down menus, and type “None” in the Special Instructions Text Field.
• Choose your style of Medallion above(from the “Medallion Options” drop down menu above). Each Medallion costs $7.50 extra.
• Choose your type of Engraving above (from the “Engraving Options” drop down menu above). Each Engraving costs $8.00 to $16.00 extra.
• Choose your style of Engraving above (from the “Engraving Style Options” drop down menu above). Please note that hand engraving style may vary from listed styles.
• After choosing your Engraving Type & Style above, please insert your engraving instructions (in the “Special Instructions” text field above). Please let us know if you would a monogram or initials, and exactly what the text should say (i.e. both the letter for the monogram/initials and the date (if applicable).
• Please Note: For Hand Engraving quotes on these items please let us know what you would like as well, and one of our employees will contact you as soon as possible.
• Then Click “ADD TO CART.” and proceed to checkout.
*All items from Salisbury Fine Metal Artisans will be shipped from the vendor, please be advised that shipping time may be lengthened as a result. There will also be a $7.00 Drop Ship Charge for items offsite. Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding drop shipping or delivery times.*